My final project consist to build an autonomous sailing boat to participate to the Microtransat Challenge.
My boat has to navigate from the Noirmoutier Island (West coast of France) to Martinique island (West Indies) across Atlantic.
Actually my inboard software consist in 3 process.
2 - the software for an independent Wingsail on ESP32 C++
3 - the software for the rudder on ESP32 C++
My actual difficulties consists in optimization of power consumption of the PI0 in Nodejs.
I would like to test the possibility to replace the PI0 by an ESP32/Neonious One.
My first questions ?
- the source compatibility between nodejs and low ?
- the possibility to store my program in the user flash memory, (with extension?)
- the possibility to install and store npm packages dependencies
- the possibility to deep-sleep/hibernate the ESP32
- the possibility to use Neonious One if the power consumption en 3V is very low
I will give some informations or trick about my progress.